vendredi 27 juin 2014

Phone out of contract, what to do!?

Ok,



Trying to weigh up my options.



I have an Samsung Galaxy S3, which is out of contract in the next 2 weeks. I have the option of upgrading, but the only phone I have any inclining towards would be an SGS5, but I don't see the point. My current phone is fine and I resent paying so much for a phone contract!



My current phone is costing me £31/month on Vodafone.



I'm contemplating keeping my phone and going 1 Month rolling contract.



I've heard about GiffGaff and it seems good, but I'm dubious that its PAYG and I'll get caught out. (I know it is PAYG, but I would be looking at one of those goodybag things!).



Does anyone have any insight, thoughts?



Ideally if I get a new phone contract, I don't want to be on any more than £25 and I don't want to pay for the handset.



I like my current phone and it works, so don't have any qualms about keeping it and going monthly. Thoughts?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1pWYUCv

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil