lundi 30 juin 2014

Taxing online

Hi Guys..well I think I have just caught up with technology.



I have just taxed my R75 online and it was a strange experience... Not just for the reasons of not having to que at the post office clutching my MOT and Insurance certificates and not being handed a tax disc which I usually stay up till 12.00 am to put in the windscreen holder on the first of the month.....well im not that bad really.

Anyway.

So I now have an e-mail confirmation of the fact my car is now taxed and that a tax disc is being sent...but tomorow for the first time in 32 years I will be driving a car on public roads without displaying a valid tax disc.



I will still feel at the back of my mind that it is wrong ...if a little bit 'breaking the law'.



So when did the law on 'displaying a valid tax disc change then'...I still instinctivly want to put a cardboard disc with TAX APPLIED FOR in the holder....just like the 70's!



I am fully aware of ANPR and Police technology etc ...but it is still a little strange.





from the last news http://ift.tt/V27R1M

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil