dimanche 27 juillet 2014

600 hub caps, plastic retaining rings

Now winter time isn't exactly upon us here in Norway just yet - but I thought I'd make an early attempt at this.



My 620si came with a nice set of Rover hub caps to cover up those nasty, rust-spotted steel rims for winter tires. Problem was, I couldn't figure out how to properly secure them to the rims. Later I learned that the plastic "circlips" that came with them goes in a groove on the wheel nuts, and then the hub cap goes on when putting on the nuts.



Between buying the car and figuring it out, I've managed to lose about half of these plastic rings. Anyone here sitting on some spares? I've looked for them everywhere locally - but nothing of the sort or similar could be sourced out.





from the last news http://ift.tt/UDewik

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil