mardi 29 juillet 2014

AC compresser only works on fan speed 1

Hello All,



New to the forum and thought I would start with a problem which I have noticed recently. I am not any trained mechanic but can try my hand at some level of trouble shooting.

The problem I have is that the AC only works on fan blower speed 1. As soon as I turn the fan blower up to speed 2 or higher the clutch releases on the AC compressor resulting in AC stopping of course. Cooling on speed 1, i.e. when compressor is in operation, seems ok and the system is cooling as expected but it would be good with a bit more power :)

Any ideas of where to start would be appreciated.

Cheers!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1xvao0t

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil