lundi 28 juillet 2014

Buying an MG TF tomorrow

Hey guys the time has come to invest in a little sports car, i've spent a long time searching and even longer researching. I've been comparing the MR2, the MGTF and the X5 and time again I land at the same conclusion the MG TF looks the best inside and out.



I think i've found myself a gooden (FSH, Warranty, new HG/cambelt, low miles) but i had a couple of quick questions i hope some of the veterans here could answer for me.



First and most importantly would be relating to HGF which im sure happens with most new buyers. My current understanding is that there are several options to replace the standard model, payen, fai and landrover MLS gaskets. Then theres an elastomer gasket which is better to use if the liner heights are out. My question is which HG is best, do any offer a 'near' normal record? The model im looking at i believe has a LR gasket which the dealer told me is the "answer to the HGF issue" im sure it helps but is it really the answer??



Second relating to the first is, do I need to look into PTR, coolant sensors and/or a new oil rail or is the LR gasket going to be good enough to let me drive in peace of mind? I have a mechanic friend i trust to do all the work cheaply enough, i just want to do whatever I need when i first grab the car so I can blast away and have some fun!



Thirdly hello to all, I didn't make a hello post as im not technicaly an owner for another.. 24 hours and 10 minutes! :D





from the last news http://ift.tt/1ApDt1P

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil