lundi 28 juillet 2014

MG ZT-T 135+ , what to look out for when buying?

Hi everyone.

I've just joined the forum as I'm close to buying myself a zt-t.

I currently drive an x-type diesel but as my mrs is pregnant I'm thinking its time to get a nice estate to make fitting a pram ect. in the boot easier.

My dad had an MG montego when I was a kid, and I loved it so I'm very drawn to the ZT-T.



My only concern is the awful stories I've heard about modern mg/rovers engines going bang, and electrical systems giving up.

Are these car's generally ok, or do they deserve the bad rep?

I know an mg forum will be biased, an you all love your cars but in all honesty has your experience of a zt-t diesel been positive, has it cost you a lot of money? Has anything major gone wrong since you owned it?



What are common faults/problems and what should I look out for when viewing cars.

The particular car I'm currently looking at is an '05 plate 2.0 135+ with 97000 on the clock, and has a screen price of £2795.

What do you think?



Thanks for reading.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1AoKuzL

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil