dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Is there really an advantage in not removing front subframe

Hi all



I will have to drop the gearbox soon, as the slave needs changing. My question is that as I have no garage, I will have to do it flat on my back and I need to know what the major advantage of not fully dropping the front subframe is. I have seen the How to and read all the comments and I am still in two minds on the best approach. I only want to do it once.



Even though the pressure and drive plate were changed less than 20k miles ago, I am still going to replace them. I paid over £ 600 to have the clutch done 2 years ago. Very annoyed - such a ***** design. Has anyone developed a cylinder to run outside the box.



Your experiences/comments welcome.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1oxlKAo

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil