dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Front Suspension Clunk!!

My TF Has developed a noticeable clunk from the front off side ,since I got the car I have replaced,

Track Rod ends

Lower wishbones

Top ball joints

One wheel bearing

Before I got the car the the upper arm bearings were replaced,So that is pretty much all the moving parts,all replaced only a few hundred miles ago all was ok when the MOT was done,today I replaced the front shock absorbers as I know the bottom bushes can wear, I did fit used units but they seemed to have no movement in the bushes as did the ones that I took off,I've checked over all the front and can only detect slight play in the anti roll bar bushes,the car drives as it should,



Any help or suggestions as what to check next would be appreciated





from the last news http://ift.tt/1oxll0T

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil