dimanche 27 juillet 2014

K Seal

The other day I topped up my coolant in my TF and noticed a very small amount of 'mayonnaise' in the water. The HG was done in 2009 @ 29K. The car has now done 47k. I rang up the garage who originally did the repair to the HG and they said that it was not the same as the new one and new bolts and clamps that is done today, so there was a possibility that the HG was going. I was advised to use K Seal and have done so. It has done something, the car seems to have far more guts to it and no mayonnaise in the coolant, but I am now worried that this may only be a temporary repair and I may have damaged the engine?



Any thoughts!





from the last news http://ift.tt/UDeBlZ

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil