vendredi 29 août 2014

New Brakes - Slight knocking noise when breaking

Morning all,



I noticed something today for the first time since changing my brakes the other week (the cars hardly been used since as I only need it at weekends now) but the story is as follows:



Brand new discs and pads fitted to the front and I have covered circa 250 miles on them of careful gentle braking to bed them in.



When changing them one of the slider pins seized and so I replaced this and also greased them all up and the cars been fine since.



Drives perfectly and as it should, no wobble, no judders nothing, but today after covering these circa 250 miles without an issue I heard when slowing a faint knock knock knock noise coming from the front drivers side (which is the side the slider seized on.



I have checked the wheel bolts and they are tight and fine so I was wondering if this is something anyone has come across before or if anyone could have some idea of what's causing this noise?



Thanks in advance



Carl





from the last news http://ift.tt/VSbY0F

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil