jeudi 28 août 2014

How do you know when your subs are up?

As above really?

How do you know when your subs are up?



My pm box suddenly says its a 100% full despite deleting 2 pages worth :rofl:

I have had no remider my subs are about to expire, i can find no info on when my subs started or ended? :dunno:



So whats the script? where can you find the info on your profile? and why do you not get a reminder when your subs are due to expire from the site?



I have had this happen before and lost all my PM's some with phone numbers or email addr's which of course is really annoying.



Some advice info please MODS/ADMINS.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1n01AuZ

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil