jeudi 28 août 2014

TT exhaust is it really the marmite of the exhaust world?

So my tf has turned from a daily drive for my wife and occasional toy for me to a full on toy, so the plan is to make it sound nicer and go faster!

On the top of the shopping list is an exhaust, and I'm totally overwhelmed by all the previous discussions in reference to the TT exhausts as people either seem to love them or hate them!

On looking at these discussions there is a lot of reference to the OLD releases of the TT exhaust but what I'm after is the views of anyone who is using the latest version.

I've had some feedback from someone who had one and it was good but it would be a school boy error not to dig a bit more,".........





Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App





from the last news http://ift.tt/1C76gsO

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil