dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Next task - electric windows help please

Hi all

The drivers door electric window has never worked, so as next job on list I have taken doorcard off and disconnected the plug on the door that connects to the motor.

As you look at the picture I have included below the wire colurs going from LEFT to right are:-

Black

Blue

Red / Yellow

Red / Blue



Placing the probes of my multimeter into the following terminals of the plug:-

Red probe into RED / BLUE wire

Black Probe into RED / YELLOW wire



With ignition at position 2 and sitting in drivers seat I got:-



+12.35V when pulled switch back towards back of car



-12.35V when I pushed switch towards front of car



From this can I conclude the door motor is dead or do I need to do some tests on the thin black and blue wires - anyone know what these are?



Hope someone can help, this is a great forum and really pleased theirs this forum as means we can keep the rover going, its a great car and we really like it.

Thanks

Mark






from the last news http://ift.tt/1t8QNRg

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil