jeudi 30 octobre 2014

MEMS3 MGF 160VVC ECU Differences?

Hi all, I have a late MGF 143 VVC and the alarm system has died.



The red led is not flashing, comes on solid when the ignition is on but nothing with it off, FOBs have stopped working. I'm told that someone has been into the system with a laptop.......



This history of the car was that it was in a bump and wouldn't start afterwards so an 'Auto Electrician' was called. I bought it after all this went on but the fuel pump cut off switch hadn't been reset, there was a short on the indicator circuit and the fuse to the alarm had blown.



So I'm simply going to swap the ECU & alarm module but can l put a 160 VVC ECU on it in place of the current 143 VVC ECU?



I want to see the engine run before I start to take the car apart for a Metro VVC conversion. I will be putting a 52mm TB on it as part of the conversion.



Thanks in advance.



Alex





from the last news http://ift.tt/1vlNqYk

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil