mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Rover 75 Tourer - how to replace fuel flap release actuator?

Hey there,



first off all, sorry for my bad English - I am from Germany. But I hope you can help me though. =)



Since a while I own a Rover 75 Tourer (2001) and sadly the fitting that holds the fuel flap dismantled. So I purchased an used fuel flap release actuator (part number FUG100500) and wanted to replace the broken one.



But I was not able to find out how to open the inside cover panel to get access to the release actuator to replace it. I did find a manual how to do this with a Rover 75, but not for the Rover 75 Tourer.



Maybe I am just blind or blockheaded, but I did not get to manage this.



Anyone can help me out with this? How can I open the back cover to get access to the actuator? I am very thankful for every single hint.



Thank you.



Kindest regards

Chris





from the last news http://ift.tt/1nQ2Q9H

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil