vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Stereo fitting

Hi!



my first post asking for advice :-D

More other will follow.



I've bought a new stereo for my 2001 MGF, on of those with the screen that come out.

Since I've got 0 experience as a DYI, and less with cars, I asked to fit this to garage.



The problem is:

1) a lot of scratches of the central fascia, done during the fitting

2) when the screen sliding out and up it find the fascia, the screen make leverage, trying pulling the stereo out.

3) the stereo is not fixed in any way.



So, for point 1 I'm disappointed. I don't think I can ask for a fascia replacement, but still.



For point 2/3 I think that I can do something myself, just not to risk any more damages to the dashboard.



Any suggestions?





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=715889&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil