samedi 29 novembre 2014

Wrong rear tyres?

Hi all,



I've just bought a 2003 MG TF 160 Sprint. She's in need of a bit of TLC but so far so good. Anyway, I noticed today that it has 4 Yokohama tyres on that are all the same size. Shouldn't the rear tyes be 215/40/16 and not 195/45? I'd rather replace all 4 together after the winter as these still look in good shape but is it really bad to be running it like this?



Other things needed are:



New horn as if doesn't work

Passenger seat belt (ordered from breaker)

New throttle cable

New headlights or the plastic covers if they come separate



I'm keeping an eye on coolant levels as they were low and there is no record of the HG being done, so I'm expecting that as a job before long.



This site has been great reading for tips in my first week of ownership, so thanks :-)





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=723337&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil