dimanche 28 décembre 2014

52 Plate Rover 45 Wiring Diagram

Hi all,



So I got myself a Rover 45 and it had a crappy aftermarket stereo in it. Upon inspection all of the wires had been cut and were in a right mess. Managed to tidy most of it up but I have a few wires that don't seem to match up with anything else. I have a lone blue wire that seems separate to the other wires.



Also my new stereo doesn't hold memory of clock or settings. I know I need to swap a red and a yellow over but I only have a yellow power wire. There is a red and black loose and not connected up but no red on my new stereo harness.



If anyone has a wiring diagram that would be great.





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=729905&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil