jeudi 29 janvier 2015

$5 Steering and suspension

I have changed the steering pump today (yes in the bloody snow) as it was howling and frothing like a werewolf, there is "some" improvement, but as I had the drivers side up in the air when I tried it is as ok however once on the deck it was still a bit noisey then I noticed that I have a ride height difference of 10 Centiimeters with the drivers side being the lower, a few mill I wouldn,t care but!, now if I jack it up "body" untill the sides are the same the steering noise goes away I know I am taking weight of that wheel but I am still confused no rack leaks and the gaiters have no fluid in them, the rack is smooth and no notchyness, tyre wear is ok

Cheers Devlin





from the last news http://ift.tt/1z8Sm9k

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil