vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Changing the ignition barrel on a mk2 ZS

Hi all,

I recently acquired a mk2 ZS 180, pics to follow when she's all clean and tidy.



I've got an annoying problem whereby the little cap on the end of the ignition barrel has come loose and falls out. I want to change the barrel as its a right PITA to get the key in when the little rollers drop in the absence of the cap. It appears that the part I need is this:

http://ift.tt/1yLhei4

But I'm wondering about using a used part to save a few quid! The rimmers site suggests that the newer cars use a different barrel to the older cars, is that the case or can I fit one from any ZS/45? (This was I can get the door lock as well which would be good!)



Finally, any pointers on removing the old barrel and replacing would be appreciated.



Thanks in advance.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1CTAwIF

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil