samedi 31 janvier 2015

MOT Advisory help

Hi All, I have had the following advisory on my MOT, the guy said it would be until next year so I am going to get the parts now and change when I can. I need help translating this into part numbers or a bit more info please :)



Nearside & offside front suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive.



Is this the suspension mounting points I.E I will need to get it welded?



Nearside & offside rear (centre main) suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement.



I've googled but its not clear what bush I need.



I have a 45 diesel :)



Thanks all





from the last news http://ift.tt/169WYkt

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil