samedi 28 mars 2015

Seat belt light

My seat belt light has decided it doesn't want to go off when I click in the belt... sometimes. I know this light also warns of other things but in this case, it's definitely the seat belt clicking into it's catch and not flicking off the switch that's the problem - I know this because you can feed the belt into the catch, watch the light go off, then have it come on again as it finally clicks home. Sometimes, just wriggling the seat belt tongue will turn off the light. Swearing at it doesn't work. This also convinces me it's not the connector under the seat that's the problem.



I'm tempted to squirt some RP7 in there but suspect it's more likely to be a raised switch that's worn down over the years.



Has anyone pulled the seat belt catch apart?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1GzWvWV

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil