samedi 25 juin 2016

420d Tuning Questions

Hello!

I have a 1999 420d, it's the non intercooled model with mechanical injection.

I've been told that I can't do any digital tuning as the ECU won't recognise it, such as digimafam or tuning boxes.

So far I've done an EGR delete, i've ordered a stock intercooler, later model turbo and decat pipe.
I'm finding it very hard to get hold of an aftermarket back box for this car.
I'm assuming anything from the 45/ZS hatchback will fit?

I've been told that I need to increase the air intake, and then increase the fuelling. I know this can be done with the max fuel screw, but I also want to upgrade the injectors, and been told that I would also need to upgrade the fuel pump.

Can anybody recommend an upgraded fuel pump? And also if anybody knows where I can get a less restrictive back box from, please let me know.

Any extra information on tuning these models with mechanical injection would be great appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



420d Tuning Questions

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil