samedi 25 juin 2016

Universal soft roof rack.Any real world users?

Just before I sold my 75 saloon I picked up some UPVC french doors with it.The two doors stripped of hinges and handles went in the boot with the seats down and stuck out about 8" .We then tie wrapped two blankets around the top and bottom of the frame and placed it over the car.The top bit we ratchet strapped through the rear windows down to the roof and the bottom landed on the boot and we ratchet strapped that to the tow-bar.Which has now made me think about getting some of these for what ever car I get next.
Any experience of these?
Not from this source obviously.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Universal soft roof rack.Any real world users?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil