vendredi 24 juin 2016

New MG range brochure received through the post

New MG range brochure received through the post


Today I received an MG range brochure through the post. Funny thing is I didn't request it. I have recently downloaded the MG GS brochure off their website and must have entered my address details to enable this.

The brochure itself is of reasonable quality and actually quite pleasant. However, while it describes itself as a range brochure, it is little more than a mash up of MG6 and MG3 brochures with NO mention of the GS!

What also surprised me was the dismal way it was presented:

A scruffy hand written label (I've blanked my address), flimsy clear plastic bag and no letter - and this has come from MG HQ and not a local dealer. I wouldn't normally be drawn to comment in this way but I'm amazed by how unprofessional this interaction is.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New MG range brochure received through the post

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil