vendredi 24 juin 2016

mot

mot


Hi all
ATS have an offer on of £30 for an MOT till the end of the month so thought I would take them up on it. So the car went in on the 15th and failed on a wheel bearing. So booked it in with them for the 20 th. to be done. They phoned me at 11:25am to say the hub was also damaged and i need a new one, THEN HE SAID A NEW HUB WAS £250
I said a hub is only£55 - £65, he replied £250 was what he had been quoted.
I got the hub for £60 and they fitted it and I then had an MOT pass but he would not say who the quote was from for the £250
Want go my goat was he didn't give a dam that he had a quote 5 times the price of the part, If I had not known the price, say a old lady's car it would have been paid


Last edited by helsbyman; Today at 11:19.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



mot

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil