dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Photos can transpire on nice summer mornings too!

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 09:49 Thread Starter

Registered User

 

Join Date: Jul 2006

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Car: MG ZR+ 120 Mk1 (53) & Rover 25 GLi Mk2 (06).

Posts: 3,443

Quote:

You do know to find good background scenery, that is for sure. Excelent pictures, I do like your daily driver.
You will have to take some extra care for it on winter time, but it is worth it.

Thank you!

I prefer to take my cars to a location for photoshoots. It makes for much better pictures than ones taken in the street or on the driveway.

I still need to get the underside detailed/protected to my satisfaction before winter comes around. I've been concentrating on the mechanicals of both cars so haven't had time yet.

Mean & Green is online now  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Photos can transpire on nice summer mornings too!

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil