lundi 29 août 2016

Battery Size

Afternoon all

The battery on my track-car has finally given up the ghost

I was having a look online and the 1.4's are recommended a 063 battery size, and the 1.8's a 075 size
I was wondering what the difference between the engine sizes requires a different battery.

I have a 1.4 shell with a VVC engine.

The cost difference isnt that much of a concern for me (but its £32 cheaper) but the 063 is a good few KG lighter and smaller dimensions.
My car doesnt have Air con, ABS, or an SRS system.

The car does spend a few weeks in a row without a good run out, and the 075 has bigger reserve capacity so thats something I am considering, but simply is the 1.4 battery alright to use on a VVC?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Battery Size

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil