jeudi 25 août 2016

Scu/ Bcu relays

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Today, 21:25 Thread Starter

Supporter

 

Join Date: Dec 2012

Location: Bristol + East Yorks + France

Car: MGTF 364 days a year. L200 for 1 day of snow.

Posts: 357

Scu/ Bcu relays


I replaced my Scu relays for the horn and drivers side window a few years ago (2013) for the pektron system. Post Aug. 2003.

The drivers window has stopped working again. I can hear the relay when I press the switch to make the window go up, but not hear the relay when I push the switch to go down.
Is there anything else, other than the relay on the scu board I can check?

Has anyone fitted relay holders or know of such a thing that would work with the 9 pin relays. It would be a lot easier to replace relays with a holder if this is going to be a regular thing every few years.
Cheers B

batoutofhull is online now  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Scu/ Bcu relays

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil