mardi 25 octobre 2016

MGF 75th Anniversary - need a new hood!

MGF 75th Anniversary - need a new hood!


Hi everyone! I bought a 1999 MGF 75th Anniversary off my brother a couple of months ago (he's had it laying up in a garage for the last five years since having kids) and had a wonderful summer driving around the UK, France and Italy - 5000 miles in just under two months and it worked like a dream (most other time).

I've now put it away for the winter as I live abroad, but am going to need a new hood and rear screen come the spring as the current one has numerous holes in, lets in water when it rains and I managed to split the screen on my last trip.

Trying to find somewhere to find a new hood that matches the original but no luck as yet - it's a black car with the Grenadine red roof, so I'd ideally like to get the same again. Can anyone recommend somewhere to go? I've tried MGFMania, Hot Hoods and BAS, but none of them can source the correct colour.

Any recommendations would be great!!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MGF 75th Anniversary - need a new hood!

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil