jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Monogram "restoration"

Supporter

 
Celestial 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008

Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire.

Car: MG TF

Posts: 2,575

Monogram "restoration"


Found out recently that, although my Tf is a monogram, it's been somewhat "messed about with", my intention is to get it back to how it would have been delivered from the factory.
I always fancied a set of Black and Blue seats, which I have now bought, and will be fitting soon, I believe that these are Oxford Leather.
Transpires that the seats that are currently installed are Mk1 MGF seats, which, although I really like, are not really correct.
I have also have 11 spokes, which I assume are an option, or would they have been a standard fitment on a mono?
Anything else I need to be adding?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Monogram "restoration"

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil