lundi 31 octobre 2016

Pressing Bushings - Practical Advice from anyone who has done it please?

Pressing Bushings - Practical Advice from anyone who has done it please?


Hey,

I have to change the bush on the rear suspension upper radius arms, at the inboard (body) end. Oh joy!

I know i can buy the complete arm pre-assembled with bushings.

However, it would be much more economic to only change the faulty bushing.

I have never pressed out/in a bushing before.

I have materials in the shed to make up a press with a threaded action on a scale similar to a bench vice.

Would it be realistic to press a bushing like that? Or does it really require something way more substantial?

If anyone on here has done this, please let me know!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pressing Bushings - Practical Advice from anyone who has done it please?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil