dimanche 30 octobre 2016

Sticking Automatic Choke

Sticking Automatic Choke


Hi
Have a problem with my 1.1 100 - every time I dip the clutch the engine is revving right up. Pulling up at the lights I dip the clutch and as soon as I do, the revs go up. I have changed the throttle cable having suspected that it was just this sticking, but evidently not. Having looked under the bonnet I can see that the spring mechanism on top of the engine returns to its resting (tickover) position, but the engine continues to rev. We now think that it must be either what the spring mechanism is attached to inside the inlet to the engine, or the automatic choke.
Has anybody else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? I'd like to get this sorted quickly as the car is barely driveable - I find that I'm braking against the engine all the time!
Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sticking Automatic Choke

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil