samedi 29 octobre 2016

Inspirational images?

If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I see a few?

Is there anywhere a novice, such as myself (or even, perhaps, an old hand) can be inspired by images and/or details of pimped-up, renovated and/or before'n'after photos of completed or ongoing vehicle improvements, rebuilds and transformations?

If not, howsabouts starting one, here?

I'd love to see what could be done to my old 25 (and other models) to fire up my imagination and whimsies.

Especially now that the days are drawing in and more is likely to be planned than actually enacted, until the spring.

I know I could just google for pics but such results would just be random and have no real "connection" to mg-rover.org.

Go on......you show us yours and we'll show you ours.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Inspirational images?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil