lundi 28 novembre 2016

MAF and Digimafam ...result

MAF and Digimafam ...result


I have an 04 streetwise diesel and had been loosing power so I claened my MAF ...not a good idea ( I did use the proper stuff) so I bought a Digimafam from darkice designs ...what a difference ..I could accelerate up hills on the motorway rather than go backwoods ..I was very pleased.
Last week I was out in the floods and sucked up water ( my air filter got waterlogged )so I went and got a secondhand bosch maf from the bay and fitted that ...unbelievable , the car goes like a rocket and pulls better too...

Just relaying my experience of the Digimafam and recomending it after my experience

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MAF and Digimafam ...result

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil