dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Engine mount compatibility

Engine mount compatibility


Hi guys.

Can you help me to try to find out if the LR Freelander KKB102480 engine mount is compatible with the one for Rover 25 / MG ZR with the following PN KKB000421?

I have to replace ASAP this engine mount in my MG ZR and hey seem to be the same by photos.

I am about to try the LR engine mount as it is way too cheaper than the MG-Rover ones.

Did anybody try this previously?

Btw, I took some measures of my failed MG-R engine mount (not very precise though), so if anyone of you has a spare LR engine mount and doesn't mind of measure it to see if it matches, I would be very thankful.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Engine mount compatibility

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil