samedi 26 novembre 2016

Getting into bonnet from outside

Getting into bonnet from outside


Hi All,

So I just bought this MG ZR. The battery has gone flat with the cold weather (I think the alternator needs replacing), the car is locked and key isn't going into the lock on the driver's door. I was locking it and unlocking it using the remote and hadn't actually tried the keys in the lock, though they both work in the petrol cap and ignition. It's definitely not just a case of an iced up lock. So how can I release the bonnet from the outside to hook some jump leads up and re-power the car so I can open it ?

Any help would be gratefully received !

Dave.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Getting into bonnet from outside

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil