samedi 26 novembre 2016

New MG3 owner with a reversing issue!

Registered User

 

Join Date: Feb 2011

Location: Bristol

Car: MGF Trophy 160 - Trophy Blue

Posts: 53

New MG3 owner with a reversing issue!


Hi guys!

Has been some time since I've been on this forum due to letting my MGF Trophy 160 go a couple of years ago.

I decided to jump back into MG ownership with a brand new MG3 in October.

Pretty pleased with it up until a couple of weeks ago when the engine just decided to cut out when reversing. Initially, I thought it was my error first time it occurred with it being a new car. Has since happened another 5 times over the past week.

It's not as though it has stalled, if anything it's more like the energy saving feature kicks in and the engine starts again once I put my foot on the clutch. It also doesn't happen everytime. Some days it doesn't happen at all when reversing. Really odd!

I've now booked into a main dealer in Bristol to be checked over next week but just intrigued to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar as dealers appeared baffled when I explained it to them.

Any info/suggestions would be fab!

Thanks guys!

Krissy


Last edited by krissye86; Today at 16:01.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New MG3 owner with a reversing issue!

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil