vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Which wire disables deadlock?

Which wire disables deadlock?


I've slowly been sorting my 25 now that I have had my SCU back from Technozen, who worked his magic on it

The latest issue is that both front doors locks have been unplugged. I am thinking that they had a deadlock issue in the past, as there is lots of damage to the area around the passenger door catch. Possibly from smashing out the old lock.

I saw somewhere that some one said a wire can be cut to disable the deadlock motor, but I don't remember which.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's a Mk2 with a Pectron SCU.
Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Which wire disables deadlock?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil