jeudi 24 novembre 2016

Free stuff for Rover / MG; collection from West Sussex

Registered User

 

Join Date: Feb 2008

Location: Near Brands

Car: MG ZS 120+ & Suzuki TL-1000R

Posts: 1,619

Free stuff for Rover / MG; collection from West Sussex


Not sure if free stuff qualifies as selling or not - apologies mods if I'm breaking any rules.

Not been on the forum for a long while, as I sold my ZS nearly a year ago. I've had a clear out of my garage stuff today, and I have some stuff left over from my ZS and 420 GDSi.

I don't want anything for them; if there's no takers it's going in the bin anyway but I'd rather forum members can make use of them if possible. The only catch is you have to collect from West Sussex (Crawley / Horsham areas) and it's first come, first served.

I have:

1) Un-opened 5L container of Halfords 10W-40 semi-synth engine oil to suit K series petrol engines. It has some notes written on the bottle from my old car but otherwise as new.

2) Approx. 2L of MTF-94 transmission oil. The container is open but the oil's clean. Suits the PG1 gearboxes.

3) 2 x Halfords oil filters HOF 231. I believe this fits the L series diesel cars but please check this yourself.

Hope everyone's keeping well

WS

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Free stuff for Rover / MG; collection from West Sussex

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil