samedi 26 novembre 2016

Can't engage driveshaft with hub splines

Hi,

I set about changing a torn C.V. boot, drivers side boot at hub, 1.4 K 45 2005.

My approach was release the lower arm balljoint and nothing else.

Now upon reassembly I find that I just can't get the driveshaft splines to engage with those of the hub.

Am I going to have to take the hub off the upper mount and the tie-rod to get it onto the shaft?

There must be some trick to it.

One other thing that worried me. I am using the manual from my old 400, which describes a stop ring and a circlip. Upon dissassembly, there was no stop ring. Is that right for 2005?

Any help much appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Can't engage driveshaft with hub splines

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil