lundi 21 novembre 2016

MG express on eBay

MG express on eBay


To anyone who is interested there is a nice van come up on eBay, I would do a link but don't know how ?.
I had a nose the other day as you do, it's a nice low mileage car and it seems to be in good condition by the pictures. It seems to want a bit of paint but nothing serious. If I hadn't put so much money into mine I would consider it myself, it's blue rather than my starlight silver one so a better colour too, typical lol.
Just thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone here is on the look out. Please note also I have nothing to do with the car, I am just an enthusiast who would like to see someone who would appreciate it get it rather then a cheap run around which will end up scrapped.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG express on eBay

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil