dimanche 20 novembre 2016

Flat Battery alarm

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Today, 12:55 Thread Starter

Registered User

 

Join Date: Jan 2013

Car: MG ZR

Posts: 9

Flat Battery alarm


Hi, I've had similar problems before but it seems cold weather brings them on. I only use my 54 ZR about once a week, and during cold periods I have problems with the battery going flat. This is the first time this year that it's happened.

I've got a mobile jump starter battery that I want to use. I can unlock the doors using the key in the door and pop the bonnet but once I connect the charger the alarm goes off. I'm guessing the battery is completely dead. I left it for about 5 minutes charging and it did turn on the electronics inside but it wasn't enough to start the engine. After that the alarm just kept going off, so I gave up so as not to have my neighbours kill me. Is it possible to disconnect the alarm by taking a fuse out so I can do this in silence?

bolozenden is online now  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Flat Battery alarm

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil