mercredi 28 décembre 2016

Hesitation / Vibration.

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Today, 11:07 Thread Starter

Registered User

 

Join Date: Oct 2016

Location: Woking

Car: Rover 45

Posts: 17

Hesitation / Vibration.


Hi Guys.

I have a strange issue with my 1.8 45 Auto.

When I am traveling at a steady 35 to 38 mph and about 1700 to 1800 rpm the car has a strange sensation which is difficult to describe.
It is in between a vibration and a hesitation. A bit like driving over a mild rumble strip.
If I accelerate, it disappears, or if I slow down it disappears. If I stay at that speed with the rumble the EML starts flashing. If I change speed and wait a few seconds the EML stops flashing.
It may be my imagination but I think it is happening more regularly. Possibly when I stay at a constant speed. It doesn't do it while cruising on the motorway at higher speeds.

Strange huh? Any ideas?

Alan Morriss is offline  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hesitation / Vibration.

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil