lundi 26 décembre 2016

K4 Inlet Air Temperature Sensor Location

K4 Inlet Air Temperature Sensor Location


Recently had the mk2 ZS120 on the ECU scanner - unfortunately it found three faults:

P0444 Control purge valve open circuit
P1539 A/C evaporator temporature sensor fault
P0111 Intake air temperature sensor circuit

The first two i'm going to leave for a while. I have bought a temperature sensor but I can't for the life of me see where it goes! I've searched from the airbox to the throttlebody to the plenum - nothing. I read that it was moved to the air inlet on cyclinder 4 and whilst I can see a port where it might be there's no sensor or wiring loom. The port must be blanked.

Does anyone know there is it? Does anyone know if it was deleted? I'd imagine this is the same for all later K4s on all models so please feel free to move this thread if appropriate.

Many thanks all!

David

Let's block ads! (Why?)



K4 Inlet Air Temperature Sensor Location

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil