lundi 26 décembre 2016

Rover 75 good brakes

Rover 75 good brakes


Just had a real close call whilst driving my 75 and reminded me of what a great car these things are !!
As the wife and I were on our way to the airport going through an intersection which we had the green light,a peanut driving a tray back utility comes through a red light at speed on our left.I managed to swerve left so we just clipped the rear part of the tray back (basically his tray ran across my bonnet) leaving a large crease in the bonnet ,cracked grille and dented drivers wing!!
As the wife says, could have been alot worse !!.
The drivers ute wobbled around for a second and then just kept going!!
The thing I would have to say,thank god for the Rovers brilliant brakes otherwise it would have been a T bone and my wife or myself would probably not be here !!.
Reported it to the local coppers as a hit and run but it happened so quick didnt even see the driver !!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rover 75 good brakes

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil