vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Performance Brake pads

Supporter

 

Join Date: Aug 2014

Location: Lutterworth

Car: Rover 25 day Plus trackcar build

Posts: 164

Performance Brake pads


Hi
I use my rover 25 for sprinting at the minute and have swaped brakes and calipers to vented discs off the mgzr 120, makes for a great set up with 15" wheels.
I have Mintex xtreme pads at the minute fitted, I love them they work from cold and still perform when very hot. I don't seen to be able to get this pad now any other pad ideas ??? I need them to work from cold .
Thanks

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



Performance Brake pads

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil