jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Bleeding sheddt clutch kit

Registered User

 

Join Date: Feb 2014

Location: North Essex, near Stansted

Car: Rover 45

Posts: 52

Bleeding sheddt clutch kit


In time honored fashion I thought I would throw some money at a problem hoping to get it sorted.

Enter the sheddist clutch kit.

I received it this morning from Dark Ice and it went on easily - very pleased. Called the boy down to help bleed it, 30 minutes and I can go for a drive I thought. Er, no.

Bleeding the kit has seemed almost impossible. I even rigged up the motorcycle 'pressure bleeder' that I made from a replacement washer bottle to reverse bleed it from the slave cylinder. Still no joy. Basically no fluid is passing from the reservoir into the master cylinder.

Does anyone have any tips on this? I didn't 'bench bleed' the master cylinder just followed the instructions that came with the kit.

Any help is much appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bleeding sheddt clutch kit

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil