lundi 23 janvier 2017

Cotton Green panel Filter

not to hijack (go off topic) on the other thread where I was asking questions about replacing my small air box (268 x 108 x 65 filter) for the larger (294 x 142 x 50 filter) off the MG TF air box, I’ve started this new thread

I’ve took out my small air filter box and now looking at what panel filter to get for the MG TF air box I will be using

I have been reading some good reports about the Cotton Green Filter, has anyone any opinions or experience on this or other cotton panel filters for the MG TF air box, and best place to get one from?

I was originally planning on fitting a 100mm diameter breather pipe to the air box, but that was before I saw just how little room I will have. so thats out the window

I think I could get away with maybe a 70mm max breather pipe without having to pincer it in places to pass through to the side vent, I want to leave the breather pipe a smooth as possible, trying to not put in any sharp bends,

or would using the air breather tube that Rover fitted, the one that went to the rear of the engine bay be any good? I think its diameter is around 60mm, if I do use this then I’ll be also fitting the horn in to the air box, but cutting a new hole at the front of the air box for the breather pipe, and closing up the old hole at the back, only planing on one breather pipe

plan was using one of those corrugated tubing from eBay, something like this one

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cotton Green panel Filter

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil