mardi 31 janvier 2017

Electrical failure on Diesel Streetwise

Electrical failure on Diesel Streetwise


I was driving along yesterday when suddenly all the electrics went off, but being a diesel the engine it still ran, it then flickered on every now and then. Leaving the engine running I checked out connections and with nothing blindingly obvious I made my way home. The electrics would every now and then come back on but only for a second or so each time. I parked up at home and turned off the ignition but the engine still ran for a minute being diesel. Now with the ignition off I had a bleep bleep noise coming from what I assume is the immobiliser sounder under a steel box in the engine bay (near the bonnet hinge above the fusebox). If you put the key in the ignition and turn it ready to start it you get the heater coil light the sbs light the oil pressure light and battery light all on and after the usual couple of seconds the coil and sbs lights go off but nothing else will happen except the bleep bleeep sound stops, theres no clicking starter solenoid nothing. When you turn the key back it starts bleeping again. The car door locks wont operate with the fob. Ive 13.7 volts on the battery and throughout the fuse box and with some lights on the dash there must be power there somewhere. Id appreciate anyones brilliant resolution to this as its driving me nuts

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Electrical failure on Diesel Streetwise

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil